FILMMAKING WORKSHOP with IRIS ALMARAZ
Award Winning Rebel Flimmaker Iris Almaraz brings her unique style and voice to Present the Filmmaking workshop you Need!
"Filmmaking is the poetry and story telling of the 21st century. With home computers and smartphones the accessibility to the public is greater than ever but people still lack the concrete steps on how to take their ideas and turn them into cinematic art. This workshop is a crash course to give structure to the abstract world of filmmaking where the goal is to connect all the dots so that artists can link the pieces into completed projects."
Aurora Picture Show
2442 Bartlett St, Houston, TX 77098
2. FUNDS: Raise funds, get food, don't waste money where you don't have to.
3. EQUIPMENT: Getting the IPHONE filmic pro app to work for you plus lenses, sound microphones, gimbals
4. PRODUCTION: calls sheets-shooting schedule / shot maps / shot list/ director folders (you can do this in google docs and using the tools "annotate" -
5. POST PRODUCTION: watch scenes you like, then rewatch them about five more times with the sound off. See what shots they get. Try and make a shot list from them. Edit on premiere pro / sound editing / color correction (there are lots of tutorials online for this)
6. We are not an island, learn to team up and support each other with integrity.
companion materials I recommend
Mobil Motion instruction videos on YOUTUBE
Masters of Light
In the Blink of an Eye
True and False